Take Pride in your Heritage!
Clan Farquharson, USA was founded in 1977 with the approval and blessing of the hereditary Chief of the Farquharsons, Captain A.A.C. Farquharson of Invercauld, in response to numerous requests from Farquharsons throughout the country. This society offers members an organization and a nation-wide community where they may join with others who take pride in Clan Farquharson and desire to preserve and honor their distinguished heritage.
Chief of the Clan: Captain Alwyne Farquharson of Invercauld, MC
As Interim-President of Clan Farquharson, USA, let me be the first to welcome you to our website! It is my hope that you will find the information you need as well as learn something new during your time here. If you find yourself having any questions or even in need of some clarification, please do not hesitate to direct your inquiry towards the appropriate commissioner or other official, they are all happy to answer your questions!
Currently CFUSA is in the midst of a much needed revamp throughout the entirety of the association. Although there’s still much to do to make up from these past few years I’m pleased to be the one who’s able to inform the public that things are proceeding extremely well in every possible way. On behalf of CFUSA, we thank our members for their continued patience and understanding as we continue to further improve our organization and continue our march into the future.
Which ever coast or state you live in, we at Clan Farquharson hope to welcome you in person at your local Highland Games or Festival. So stop on by and we’ll see you soon!
Interim-President & Historian
Clan Farquharson, USA.
- To cultivate a spirit of kinship and pride among all who bear the name of Farquharson or that of one of the affiliated Septs.
- To promote Scottish culture through local and regional Highland Games.
- To provide accurate, interesting information on the clan’s history.
- To notify members of current activities through The Cairn, the official CFUSA newsletter.
- To collect and share historical and genealogical records of Clan Farquharson.
- To encourage Farquharsons to render aid and hospitality to other members of the clan.